Saturday, November 4, 2017

Tinder - Tap To Remove

Today I stumbled across something truly amazing and it was on Tinder no less. I can't even begin to describe what lengths Jesse went to in order to achieve what he has created. Honestly, I wish I had thought to do this in a way just because it is so brilliant. After all this hype I've created you're ready to see what I'm talking about so let me show you how Jesse has changed the game on Tinder.








If you did not laugh or get a kick out of the above images I don't know what to tell you. This is just too funny to me. I wish I had been this clever when creating my profile because the way you now tap through the photos on the dating apps makes this so perfect. Like, sure as a girl I would have to put a little more effort into covering everything and if I'm honest I don't know if I'm dedicated enough to put up a half naked photo. Either way Jesse you are doing things the right way and I sure hope people recognize your genius.

I love how it is like a little strip tease of tap to remove a layer of clothing. Because at first you would think "Remove a layer? What layer?" but the winking emoji makes it seem like it won't be harmful or deadly. Jesse easily could have gone another direction and made this set of images more graphic with a stupid dick picture but instead he used muscle and bones. I commend him on that as well as his commitment to this entire idea.

I can't get over the "tap to read Jesse's obituary" because I honestly wish he had an image with it. Some sort of funny ending saying, "Jesse was loved by all but some people wanted to remove too many layers, which is why we are gathered to mourn his loss. Hopefully he is in a better place where he is accepted for all of his many layers." Tell me that wouldn't be even more funny. 

It makes me wonder what sort of messages he's received with having these images on his profile. Are there people who get this as being funny or has he had some serious people who find a problem with what he's done? Now I need to get in contact with him and find out more! Either way I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did. Let me know what you think of Jesse and a possible obituary in the comments below. (:

UPDATE

Jesse has spoken! He commented on this post, which sort of blows me away, and we now have his obituary to enjoy.


It would seem that poor Jesse wasted his trust on a genie to give him the best tinder photo but it is hard to even say that because the whole profile is brilliant. The photos are hilarious and this obituary just adds even more fun to it. I guess if anything we've all learned to not trust genies. I sure hope some people did send their condolences to him in the form of messages. Maybe Jesse will comment once more and share some of the messages he's received. Surely someone has been creative enough to have a real zinger. Maybe even genie related such as, "I too was cursed by this same genie but instead of help with a tinder photo I must talk about the genie in ever message I send in order to have a great conversation". What did you all think of his obituary?

No comments :

Post a Comment