Saturday, October 28, 2017

Tinder - Spank Doctor

Profile pictures are nothing new when it comes to the dating apps. People choose photos of themselves that best reflect who they are and what they like to do. That shouldn't be too hard. Usually the struggle comes from seeing dick pics or having to figure out who you're looking at because of a group photo. Today I came across a guy who I don't think knows what he is doing when it comes to choosing his profile pictures. Or if he does then I really don't know what he hopes to find.




Sol's profile picture here isn't as scarring as a dick pic but honestly what does he want people to think of this image? Please keep in mind that this is the only picture he has. There are no others so there is no way to gauge anything else about him. If this picture is meant to be funny I am not finding it humorous at all. Nothing about it is funny to me. If it is meant to be playful and say that Sol wants to spank me/other women that doesn't exactly make me want to message or talk to him. If it is meant to be serious as if the illustration shows what he wants to do then I wish him luck in finding someone for that. I'm not quite sure it will happen on Tinder though.

This illustration must be something from the 50's that Sol thinks is super cool because it is what he wants to do. I feel that the illustration just makes it seem like this well to do businessman or doctor is just going about his day spanking different women. Super professional in my opinion. That was sarcasm of course. I get that some people fantasize about a relationship with the boss or doing things they aren't supposed to in fairly public places but I don't quite understand it. That's just not for me. I don't know if anyone is into that sort of thing but if they are would this image really be the tell all to swipe right? Like "yes, someone who gets me!" because without seeing the guy I don't know if that would be as much of a turn on.

If you are known for your dashing looks why don't you show them off with an actual picture of yourself Sol? You have to prove what you're saying. I want evidence and you give me none. What is your athletic strength? Football, basketball, baseball, rugby, hockey, or something along those lines? Or are you saying that your athletic strength lies more in golf or chess? Again, this is where some pictures to show what you like to do would help me and so many others out Sol. Tell me what sports your played or show off some pictures. Surely you can do that much.

If Sol is so intelligent do you think he set up his dating profile like this on purpose or on accident? I can only imagine he doesn't have any intelligence and at this point in time he has nothing to prove me wrong. The entire first sentence of statements proves that he isn't humble in the slightest. I'm starting to think that he's putting on a facade trying to prove just how cool he is. This isn't cool at all Sol. You're just coming across as stupid and pathetic at this point.

Does anything about this profile scream possible friend to you? I need to know because I can't be alone in just finding this profile to be truly ridiculous. Would anyone want something more to happen with Sol? Let me know what you think in the comments below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment